Our Facilities: A Strategic Advantage
Our integrated facilities in Houma, Louisiana offer a strategic location that provides direct water access to the Gulf of Mexico. These advanced facilities are equipped to handle a diverse range of challenging products and are staffed by a dedicated, skilled workforce that never compromises on quality, safety, or customer service. And, with over 100,000 square feet of administrative and operations facilities, 340,000 square feet of covered fabrication facilities, 100,000 square feet of warehouse facilities, and a blasting and coating facility, we ensure schedules and budgets are kept on track even when confronted with harsh weather conditions.
Comprehensive Capabilities, Strategic Location
We operate from our owned facilities in Houma, Louisiana located on 226 acres on the east bank of the Houma Navigation Canal, and on a slip adjacent to the Houma Navigation Canal, approximately 30 miles from the Gulf of Mexico, providing the shortest and least restrictive means of access from our facilities to open waters. Our facilities have 5,970 linear feet of water frontage, including 2,535 feet of steel bulkheads.
The Buildings & Equipment to Build Success
Significant buildings and equipment in the Houma facilities include:
- Large assembly buildings equipped with overhead cranes for modular section fabrication and various equipment for pipe fitting and welding
- Prefabrication shops equipped with overhead cranes, cutting tables, coping machines, sub-arc welding stations, hydraulic iron workers, and various other equipment for fabricating steel structures and components
- Plate bending, rolling and assembly shop with the capability to roll steel and automatic weld process seams into tubular pipe sections
- Blast and coating shops that enable under roof blast and paint services
- Alloy and carbon steel pipe fabrication and spooling shops equipped with overhead cranes, pipe benders, pipe cutters, pipe spooling and welding stations, and various equipment for pipe fitting and welding
- Large warehouse buildings for storage
- Crawler cranes and rubber-tired hydraulic modular transporters
- Deck barge for transporting equipment and fabricated products
- Truckable tug and spud barges with cranage for marine construction activities
- Various civil construction equipment